divendres, 22 de novembre del 2013

LIGHTS

LIGHT is the most surprising thing in Finland, for me. It's really beautiful during the whole year.
In summer is bright, and with water, lakes, green of trees... Light becomes beautiful. For me, that I like photography is kind of luxe to have this light everywhere you look at.

Now light is disappearing, but it's also nice. We have only few hours of light, but the little light we have in the dark is awesome. In the dark it's also bright because the white snow reflect the less light it rests. I feel that nights (or afternoons, because at 3pm it's almost dark) are very magical, are special.
I've never seen before a bright moon like here. It's amazing. The other day it was full moon, so me and some friends decided to walk around a lake. We could appreciate shadows because of the moonlight! How amazing...!!!!!!!

You Finns should be proud of our nature and views... :) I will miss it so much.



In Spain we love the sun, and the day it's cloudy is depressing for us. For you, probably it will be the opposite, you ok with rain and clouds, but when the sun shines, you are very happy!! Diferent points of view... :) Now I am starting to get used to dark, and I like it, because it's really beautiful.


WHAT DO YOU THINK?


AA.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada