divendres, 22 de novembre del 2013

LAPLAND

Today I'm going to Lapland. I am very excited!!!! How it will be? Cold for sure! I hope to see Santa Claus, Reindeers, huskies... and Northern lights!!!!

As Spanish, it's maybe the most exotic place I can be. I think I've never been in a place at -10 degrees, so it will be my first time feeling the real cold!

How people like to feel cold? I don't like! But I have to say that I've been got used to it, now I'm feeling ok being at 10-5 degrees. For me this is really cold, in Barcelona these are the lowest temperatures we can be!




How it will be...? FOR SURE, IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT!




SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES



AA.

1 comentari:

  1. I felt the same of you. It was an amazing experience. It's true that it was so cold, but I don't care about this because the troupe and the activities were really nice to me. Spanish people don't have the luck to see these incredibles landscapes. I hope that we can live more experiences as that one, or similar.
    Meritxell.

    ResponElimina