dilluns, 16 de setembre del 2013

INTRODUCTION


MY POINT OF VIEW



I've never written a blog, and I'm not sure if I am doing it well. But, anyway, I decided to write about MY POINT OF VIEW about some things that happen to me during my stay in Finland: observations, thoughts, things that surprise me... Every week I'll choose something interesting for me that happen during that week to talk about. Maybe it can be Finland tradicions that are very different to Catalonia, maybe something special that ocurred...

So all that I will talk about will be from my point of view, the way I see the life.




Maybe it isn't an specific topic to talk about, but, as I only have written in my personal diary, this is more interesting for me than talk about the same topic during the whole semester.


Hope you enjoy my posts, and you can share experiences and thoughts with me!!!




AA.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada